Breakfast foods was [Sca-cooks] Payn Purdew

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 8 06:43:09 PDT 2002

I never thought of having couscous for breakfast until several years
ago, when I read this article about some folks hiking up in the
Himalayas.  They were vegetarians, and their guides served couscous with
dried raisins? (it's been a while), and either maple sugar or maple
syrup.  They're both good. <g>  I'm not a huge raisin fan, but it *is*
tasty with bits of chopped, dried fruit in it, fast to make, and I'm not
on a low-carb diet, so I can have it! <g> (hee-heee!)
--Maire