Teachers OT WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Payn Purdew

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 07:11:54 PDT 2002

Now THAT seems like a cool teacher; someone who is interested in her students and the SCA.
Isabella
 Patricia Collum
wrote:The winner was a couscous with dried fruits made by a seventeen yer old high
school student who's teacher brings her students from a distant rural high
school to our practices and events. I think it was the fact that it was a)
tasty and b) different then what one would expect for breakfast and from
couscous. It was definately the most talked about dish.

Cecily