[Sca-cooks] Verjus replacement

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 8 07:41:47 PDT 2002

Greetings,

When I prepared this dish and served it at a feast I used Havarti and it
went over very well. The main reason for the decision is that I could get
large blocks of Havarti at my local Sam's club relatively cheap. I tried it
once with the shredded stuff that pretends to be mozzerella and it was
tasteless.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva