Pepperoni was Re: [Sca-cooks] another wedding feast for Aethelwulf-

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 9 13:09:21 PDT 2002

I don't know how you have missed pepperoni all these years.  It's basically a
sausage, sliced thinly and placed on a pizza before baking so it melts in and
the spices from the pepperoni dissolve and merge with the cheese.  Round cross
sections, mostly reddish-brown, maybe flecks of white here and there.

Visual Selene