Pepperoni was Re: [Sca-cooks] another wedding feast for Aethelwulf-

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:59:03 PDT 2002

I have tried eating it.  Hate it.  Nasty stuff.  Plus, it goes on pizza,
which is another really good reason for me not to come in contact with it.
I do have a fairly good impression of what it looks like, but to reproduce
something realistically, I need to really study it and get on a first name
basis, if you know what I mean.  Like when I did the tacos.  I went out and
bought some taco shells to study and compare ~ and I'm sensative/allergic to
corn!
Olwen