[Sca-cooks] Period Cheese recipe

Wed Oct 9 13:24:01 PDT 2002

Hey, Johnna, here's a little conundrum.  Presumably the source for this is
Hugh Plat.  Most bibliographies give a 1609 date for "Delights for Ladies,"
although I have seen a questionable reference to 1603.  Is the edition dated
1603 actually Plat?  Does it represent the first printing or is the 1603 a
typographical error?

Bear