[Sca-cooks] hiding Yeowies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 9 23:48:28 PDT 2002

Olwen replied to me with:
>>>Just watch me
>>>ripe the place apart when the two in the fridge are finally gone..
>>>Olwen who would one day like a knight suit for my pez despenser.
>>Perhaps you ought just figure out how to hide the Yeowies inside a
>>block of marzipan in such a way you would have to eat the marzipon
>>to get to the Yeowie. :-)
>>
>>Stefan
>
> Stefan, you are beyond words sometimes.

Yep. Particularly in public speaking situations. :-( Or maybe they
just get scrambled.

> Now, if I hid a yeowie inside of
> marzipan I would have to give it away or break open the marzipan and toss it
> out to get to it.  You know how much I hate marzipan!

Yep. That would slow down your consumption of the yeowies, wouldn't it?

> Olwen, still wondering about pepperoni..

Pepperoni flavored marzipan? Well, I guess you could do that. They
make pepperoni flavored crackers and dog treats and who knows what
else.

Stefan