[Sca-cooks] pizza OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:18:22 PDT 2002

>Generys
>
>P.S.  What time is your class at Crusades? I want to make sure to get
>there,
>as I'm bringing goodies (it's simpler than mailing them... :-) )

oh goodie!  goodies!
She said my class should probably be around 1:30 but I can't say for sure.
It's sounds all a little sketchy to me.  I think there will be a list
hopefully at troll or in the program.  Anyway, you (all of you who are
coming) can find me at the Royal pavillion(s) from 9:30 or 10 oclock on.  We
will be setting up for the luncheon so just stop by and find me.  Of course,
I may be shopping...anyone what to join me?
Olwen