[Sca-cooks] pizza OOP

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Oct 10 20:47:55 PDT 2002

Basically she is telling us that she likes REAL PIZZA!!!
Homemade, Well Cared for and well prepared...
Can't say that I blame you!!!!!!!

BTW Olwen we agree...
I Make my crust from scratch, precook all of my meats, And double check
for grease.
My Pizzas are never greasy!!!!
Of course I actually like using less tomato sauce....

Seems to me that you hate Commercial Pizza....
I think we all hate that....
I mean if you like Homemade Pizza then you simply hate BAD Pizza...You
Like GOOD Pizza!!!!
Nichola