[Sca-cooks] pizza OOP

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Thu Oct 10 17:58:12 PDT 2002

Most tomatoes are high in acid which can cause acid reflux.  Since that is a
problem for you either:
1) take an antacid before you eat
2) Use one of the acid blockers Previced or the like... ask your dr, they
are perscription
3) Eat the pizza no later than 3 pm or better yet for lunch and not dinner.
because the later in the day it gets, the more acid reflux you'll get
through foods that cause it,
Phillipa