[Sca-cooks] Pre-14th c. Cookbooks

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Oct 10 19:32:14 PDT 2002

You can probably save your soul by vowing to buy the book when it comes out
:-)  If this is like a lot of much desired books "to be published" it is all
too probably vapor ware.  Maybe if there was a way to send the author a
couple of bucks in thanks.  Heaven knows most non-fiction authors don't make
that much off the New sale of the works they have put large portions of
their life into

Regina Romsey