[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Oct 11 17:34:57 PDT 2002

Gee, I just love catching Hel for something I had no hand in. Perhaps, good
gentles, this might be an excellent reason to avoid sending our postings to
outsiders, when they're as critical as these were?

In the meantime, I spot a challenge here. I'm irritated- anybody want to go
for a point by point refuttal of the person's claims, with references to
specific documents? Might be good discipline, to put our documentation where
our mouths are.

Phlip