[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 11 21:30:56 PDT 2002

Now, Phlip, Colonial Basketweaving is very useful! If,  of course, you
happen to be studying fiber arts or containers in any of several
colonies...

There is a Swedish music group whose name escapes me (I could look it
up) who played here in NYC a few weeks ago which is setting poetry of
Hildegard of Bingen to music. I didn't go hear them, but a friend did,
and a couple of people here seem to be familiar with them.

Anne