[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Oct 12 19:04:06 PDT 2002

> There is a Swedish music group whose name escapes me (I could look it
> up) who played here in NYC a few weeks ago which is setting poetry of
> Hildegard of Bingen to music. I didn't go hear them, but a friend did,
> and a couple of people here seem to be familiar with them.

Were they setting her poetry to music, or using her music?

OB food Content: I'm increasingly sure that the 'cookies of joy' in the
Physica are not actually cookies but troches or pills.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_