[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at PO-BOX.McGill.Ca
Sun Oct 13 08:27:17 PDT 2002

>> There is a Swedish music group whose name escapes me (I could look it
>> up) who played here in NYC a few weeks ago which is setting poetry of
>> Hildegard of Bingen to music. I didn't go hear them, but a friend did,
>> and a couple of people here seem to be familiar with them.

Could be the Sequentia Ensemble (although I'm not sure if they're swedish).
They do a lot of Hildegard, and also some medieval Icelandic music (and
other stuff which I don't remember).

Petru 'cel Paros' Voda