[Sca-cooks] Need Advice!

Debra Tonjes Zaccaro dethriel at optonline.net
Sat Oct 12 17:03:45 PDT 2002

Dear My Lady,

As someone married to a devoted lover of Caphalon cookway, I can say *do
not* use the metal scrubby on your Caphalon!!! As far as the Baking Soda, we
never tried that...however, Macy's, and certain cooking outlets or stores
that handle sales of Caphalon sell a cleaner made *for* Caphalon's....that's
best, and you can use a Scotchbrite plastic scrubby that works well with it.

BTW, when bringing your Caphalon cookway to a site to use for cooking, keep
an eye on both pots and lids....

We never have found the lid for my Lord's 10qt stockpot..and since Caphalon
discontinued his set...never shall we be able to replace that lid.... ;(

YIS,

Althea DeGrimm