SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:41:09 PDT 2002

Yes, Anne writes form the East (Whyte Whey in Ostgardr, to be specific) , where our winter events are indoors, and where it is possible to travel light.  The lady in question even travels light to camping events, but does have more than one basket in that case.
Regards,
Brekke
(Lions End, Ostgardr, East)