SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:33:34 PDT 2002

THIS is scary!  I admit to a Dodge Grand Caravan, very useful for transporting tables, folding looms, foodstuffs, & me to and from events/demos/etc.  And I traveled much lighter when I was Queen!  Of course, Pennsic was a weekend, then...  (Back in mumble-mumble).
Have yet to try it for Pennsic now, though.  (A week's worth of stuff, plus me, just may not fit.  As we get older, we need highter beds, etc...)
Regards,
Brekke