SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 08:35:53 PDT 2002

I wish I could pare down but it's true when everyone learns that you just
might have what they need.  I travel by myself but I carry enough food for
ten.  Went from a Dodge Shadow, which takes two trips just to haul
everything local when my husband and kids were going with me, to a Chevy
Blazer, which I carry everything one trip, if local I sleep in it, leaves
two medium totes home, long distance, everything is little cramp, to, if
kids with me, sardines.  A roof carrier would be nice.  If I could get a
home, a shed would be going into the backyard to hold all my SCA gear.  My
apartment living room closet is where all my gear goes for the moment,
packed to the gills.  Aurore