[Sca-cooks] QUESTION ABOUT MACE

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Oct 13 21:33:33 PDT 2002

> How do people on list crumble up their mace? Do you grind it? grate it or what?

If I have to, I break it up and then grind it in a mortar & pestle or an
electric grinder. But mostly I cheat-- I keep blade mace and powdered mace
both around the house.

-- Jadwiga, who has run out of space in the spice cupboard in the kitchen,
the herb cupboard in the dining room, and also in the linen cupboard where
everything else goes-- and still isn't completely unpacked...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_