[Sca-cooks] Re: SCAdians vehicles, WAS: Drakey's driving.

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Sun Oct 13 21:34:56 PDT 2002

>  Anahita skrev:
>
> > Now i have an old mid-size station wagon, which gets VERY full of my
> > stuff. I'm thinking of buying one of those streamlined "boxes" that

>lets see now theres the RV 27' of it with the camp trailer on the back
usually, then one of the other house members will be bringing the tavern
(5400 pounds of it in one trailer:) ) depends on who tows which but I have
the RV stuffed with all the stuff we need for camp site and personal use. I
was thinking tractor trailer next, thats if we decide to have the Harper's
Raid public roman baths next summer.

YIS, Elric