HEY GUNTHAR! RE: [Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deep fryingpots

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Oct 14 14:51:46 PDT 2002

At 05:28 PM 10/14/02 -0400, you wrote:
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>> Ok- this is not the first time this happened, but I thought it was just a
>> glitch. I get everyone's posts _but_ Edouard's, and oddly, I am interested
>> in what he has to say. What is happening? Is it on the list? Cause he's
>> whitelisted at EFN...
>
>Possibly because he is either a historical figure and rather prescient,
>at that -- his eMail headers indicate that his message was written
>"Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:00:14 -0700" <g>

Interesting, since his new laptop wasn't even a gream in a chip-maker's eye
at that point ;-)

>OTOH, you may be viewing incoming messages sorted by sending date instead
>of by thread, or order received.

No, mine are order received, and I double checked, just to be sure. The one
dated from two years ago may be int eh Cooks archives for then, but the one
Saturday about scubbies and the one Tuesday about sea salt also never
reached me. I just think this is too weird to be shrugged off easily.
Anyone else I might not worry so much, but if he could say really
outrageous things on list and I didn't see them... he could have a _lot_ of
fun behind my back... Oops. Maybe I shouldn't say that- it'll give him
ideas...

'Lainie
buried in manners texts. Ten of them, spread out on the bed...