HEY GUNTHAR! RE: [Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deep fryingpots

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Mon Oct 14 14:28:33 PDT 2002

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> At 02:29 PM 10/14/02 -0400, Edouard de Bruyerecourt [you] wrote:

[snip]

> >> Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
> >> bruyere at mind.net
> >> ================================================================
> >> "Je suis, je sais, je sers!"
>
> Ok- this is not the first time this happened, but I thought it was just a
> glitch. I get everyone's posts _but_ Edouard's, and oddly, I am interested
> in what he has to say. What is happening? Is it on the list? Cause he's
> whitelisted at EFN...

Possibly because he is either a historical figure and rather prescient,
at that -- his eMail headers indicate that his message was written
"Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:00:14 -0700" <g>

OTOH, you may be viewing incoming messages sorted by sending date instead
of by thread, or order received.

[snip]

Vincenzo

--