SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

Bonne de Traquair oftraquair at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 16:08:30 PDT 2002

Oh the memories!  Burying Camaro's and Trans Am's with my mother's '72 Buick wagon was a favorite hobby of mine as a teenager. It was a long drive into town, with about 5 stoplights.  They'd catch up, jump and run at the green, but I'd coast past them again and be waiting for them at the next light.  They never would learn their toy engines were just NOT going to get ahead of and stay ahead of Ethel.
Bonnestill getting around 10 mpg under load, 15 mpg unloaded. And still can shock
the hell out of the local hot rodders . . . Boats just shouldn't GO that
fast!

Sieggy