SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Oct 14 10:05:40 PDT 2002

    I have a '72 Buick Electra 225 (19'5" long) powered by what used to be a
455 ci (before it got MUCH better . . . it's a 496 now . . .) engine with a
trunk that I could move a family of Haitians into that is used for events
only these days. Even then, I'm pulling a 5,400 pound camp trailer / cooker,
still getting around 10 mpg under load, 15 mpg unloaded. And still can shock
the hell out of the local hot rodders . . . Boats just shouldn't GO that
fast!

    Sieggy