SCAdians vehicles WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Drakey's driving.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 00:28:00 PDT 2002

Brekke commented:
> THIS is scary!  I admit to a Dodge Grand Caravan, very useful for transport=
> ing tables, folding looms, foodstuffs, & me to and from events/demos/etc.  =
> And I traveled much lighter when I was Queen!  Of course, Pennsic was a wee=
> kend, then...  (Back in mumble-mumble).
> Have yet to try it for Pennsic now, though.  (A week's worth of stuff, plus=
>  me, just may not fit.  As we get older, we need highter beds, etc...)

It would be nice to get to meet you. I have been traveling to Pennsic since
Pennsic 27 by commercial airline. It does require friends who are willing to
pick you up at the airport. If anyone is interested in finding out some of
the solutions of how I've worked my way around baggage restrictions and such,
please feel free to email me. It is possible to ship things directly to
Pennsic now.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at florilegium.org