[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Oct 14 17:42:43 PDT 2002

> ... and I have inserted another way to analyze her response ...
>
> Please NOTE that my comments here are simply my initial analysis of
> the editor's response to Apollonia merely to expose the wide use of
> false rhetoric in that response.
>
> Please keep in mind that the study of Rhetoric (reasoning, discourse,
> true and false arguments), ... was a required course of study in the
> Middle Ages.  ... but, sadly, not emphasized nearly enough in the
> current era.

Bless you, Martin... this is really helpful as I spent a lot of today
writing back and forth with the lady, and I felt like I was talking a
foreign language. But I felt that it was incumbent upon me, having
criticized her, to explain WHY I felt her stuff was misleading...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_