[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Oct 15 06:02:09 PDT 2002

> I've been very tempted to put much of this thread into the Florilegium. I
> suspect that the search engines would find it in short order and that it
> would then get referanced when anyone asked about "Alternative-Beauty.com".
> However, to do so would violate my own rules about posting private email
> and it is probably getting a bit far from the general purpose of my site.

Yes, I think I would prefer that you didn't. However-- Stefan,
SCA-Herbalist & my guild are working on an article (with citations)
combatting myths about herbs in period. We will be happy to provide it as
an article to the Florilegium when it's done.

 -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_