[Sca-cooks] Google was Fun and ignorance - The Response

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 15 07:50:30 PDT 2002

Given that Google already picks up and displays as hits postings that
are included in the SCA-Cooks Archives, I would be willing to bet that
all these posts will be able to be found by searching Alternative-Beauty
and SCA and Cooks in very short order, maybe not today or by this
weekend but within the month.

If you've never done it before, try searching for example unique SCA
names  for people on the list and see how many of the hits are to the
SCA Cooks Archives. "olwen odd sca" turns up 2730 hits.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway