[Sca-cooks] Fun and ignorance - The Response

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 27 23:50:15 PST 2002

Here is another message that I thought I'd sent out, but apparently didn't.
While it is a bit old, perhaps some might still be interested.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa commented:
 > Yes, I think I would prefer that you didn't. However-- Stefan,
 > SCA-Herbalist & my guild are working on an article (with citations)
 > combatting myths about herbs in period. We will be happy to provide it as
 > an article to the Florilegium when it's done.

I would love to consider such an article for the Florilegium.

As mentioned previously, my standard policy is that the copyright stays
with the authors, I don't require any exclusivity and I try very hard
to make sure the authors get credit for their work.

For some subjects, the FAQ format works well. The FAQ files that I do have
are getting a bit dated, but the FAQ format often works well for folks new
to the SCA or for those outside it using the Internet to find the answers
to their questions about medieval life.

And please remember, since I do take updates and revisions, you don't
have to wait until the article you are working on is "perfect". An article
with imperfections is often better than an article that never gets
published because the author is waiting until it is perfect and blemish
free.

Thanks,
    Stefan