[Sca-cooks] muslim/islamic courts

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 15:47:32 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/15/2002 11:37:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
generys at blazemail.com writes:

> Why did they do that? It sounds like a fun idea...

Because it's different, and people always get steamed when court is
"different".  EK court at Pennsic 30 was Japanese.  People were NOT happy.  I
didn't see a heck of a lot of participation in the Roman court this year,
either.
Some of it, to me, is that I have an established persona, and I am not about
to spend valuable time making an outfit that I will never wear again for one
court (or one event).  If i can't go as a foreign visitor, I'm not
interested.

Brangwayna Morgan