[Sca-cooks] Re: HEY GUNTHAR! I'm not getting much mail either

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 15:47:32 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/15/2002 4:31:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Apparently Hotmail has taken a dislike to the Ansteorra.org server. That's
> all the information I have.

It's not just Ansteorra.org.  I posted a letter out to an email group last
night, and had a failure notice for every single hotmail address in the
group, and no others. No reason was given for the failure.  Reposted again
today, and only had one fail, but that was due to an overfull mailbox.

Brangwayna Morgan