[Sca-cooks] Need new name for DayBoard

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 16 06:05:22 PDT 2002

At 06:10 AM 10/16/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Also sprach Barbara Benson:
>>Greetings,
>>
>>I am going to be in charge of food for one of our upcoming Baronial events
>>and it is my first time with a "DayBoard". My problem is that it is not what
>>I have come to percieve as a "Dayboard". It is for a single day event and we
>>will be serving food throughout the day.
>
>Collation?
>
>Adamantius

I was thinking 'Groaning Board' myself. That's what we used to call it at
church potlucks and funerals. I think it was because the table was usually
sagging under the weight of all that food (which sounds like what is being
presented here!). Or maybe it was because we all overate and went home
groaning...

'Lainie