[Sca-cooks] Cabana boys and girls

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 16 07:18:37 PDT 2002

Well, of course! you have enough! <g> Lainie and I just snagged the same
one at the same time (he sure was cute!)...kinda like two siblings, both
with quite enough room in the back seat, will argue about the space in
between them.
Cabana staff at Pennsic might actually *get* me there.....yummm.....
--Maire, going away now so she can finish making marzipan before she has
to go to work ;-)