[Sca-cooks] Cabana boys and girls

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Oct 16 06:07:18 PDT 2002

How gauche to believe that I am not fully stocked with enough assorted boys
and girls for everybody to have their own....hmpf.

Does make me wish i had won the lottery,i would hire about 10 cabana boys
and girls for our Pennsic camp...nothing like hot and cold running staff ;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
At 07:23 PM 10/15/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey! That's *my* cabana boy....and he's bringing me Irish coffee made
>with 12 year old Jameson's.....mmmmmm.....
>--maire

How about we *share* the cabana boy- he has two hands- he can carry two
drinks, maybe more. Or we can rig him up with a tray, like a cigarette
girl. Sit right there on those abs... oh, baby!

'Lainie, who learned about sharing on Sesame Street, many years ago... and
cabana boys on 'Beach Blanket Bingo'! Oh, Frankie!