[Sca-cooks] Dayboards?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Oct 16 07:47:20 PDT 2002

a long. loong table  somewhere accessaable but not in the way... and around
here it usually is set up by an hour or two after the event opens...... and
gets dissasembled about an hour.. or so.. before feast.  (assuming the
ravening hordes left anything)

traditionally the dayboard is stuff that doesnt need to be kept hot. with
the exception of whatever can be put in a crock pot. like soup.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."