[Sca-cooks] OOP: Bakin' Bacon

Steve steve.mont at verizon.net
Wed Oct 16 13:05:23 PDT 2002

--
When I worked in a kitchen on the east coast we baked bacon all the time
for quiches and for Sunday brunch.  Sheet-pans full of it at a time.  It
worked out well and got lots of it done quickly, we always put a sheet of
parchment paper under the bacon, if we didn't get really lazy and order it
already on paper in big flat boxes.

aeduin