HEY GUNTHAR! RE: [Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deep frying pots

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at mind.net
Wed Oct 16 16:45:00 PDT 2002

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

>I wouldn't soak the pan. I know better. If I want to hear you scream I have
>far more entertaining ways to do so ;-D)

Wearing multitudinous oranges, reds, and yellows will usually do it.

>Brown paper bag? That's new. I've heard of using salt, but never a brown
>bag. Hmm.

The bag is meerly the disposable, semi-durable vehicle to move the salt
around. Paper towels shredd too quickly, as does skin.

>'Lainie, Tormentor de Bruyerecourt ;-)

Torment_or_  Mixing genders today?

And wasn't the 14th also the same day the Yanks celebrate some Genoese
captain getting lost and running into the wrong continent?

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at mind.net
"Je suis, je sais, je sers!"