HEY GUNTHAR! RE: [Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deep frying pots

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Oct 17 03:43:45 PDT 2002

Also sprach Edouard de Bruyerecourt:
>And wasn't the 14th also the same day the Yanks celebrate some Genoese
>captain getting lost and running into the wrong continent?

Yesyesyes, the (at least) third major discovery (via the sea) of
America. But ultimately the one that took... but that's the 12th,
normally. This year it was "officially" moved to avoid a weekend.

But anyway, I thought the Yanks had nothing to celebrate right now
;-). Oh... Those Yanks.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER