[Sca-cooks] Early SCA heraldry.

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed Oct 16 21:53:24 PDT 2002

A F Murphy wrote:

> Oh, dear! Hope it feels better!
>
> Does this mean Drakey has passed the torch, now
> that he is licensed, or is this just too prosaic
> an injury, one of those things we've all done?
> I certainly have...

So have I.

First, you have to realize that computers attract
or possibly even create demons of disorder.  These
DoD are present to balance the strong forces of
order that accompany good hardware design and/or
the efficient, elegant, well documented software
associated with many computers.

Please note that one of the "advantages" of using
micro$oft product$ is that the order/chaos balance
is usually provided internally within the product.
If proficiency in the use of those products tips the
balance toward order, micro$oft will issue a new
release so that the original order/chaos balance
is restored.

The degree to which these DoD will be present is
in inverse proportion to the amount of light in the
area where you are working.  Often the energy of
these DoD accumulates to cause the cables to become
braided together.

> Anne
>
> Michael Gunter wrote:

[snip]

> > Gunthar
> >
> > (Actually, my head hurts because I was changing
> > out ethernet plugs on one of the company
> > machines and cracked it against the corner of a
> > metal cabinet.

Hmmmmm, edge instead of the flat ... and did you call
the blow good or light?  <g>

> > I'm pretty sure it's a minor concussion.)

Hope that you are feeling better.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl