[Sca-cooks] Early SCA heraldry.

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Oct 16 22:01:31 PDT 2002

And what does Drakey do for a crust?  He looks after a computer system
that comprises a part of Australia's Air Traffic Control system...
Scared yet?

My theory is that I'm clumsy after hours because I'm making up for a
failure to do it at work perhaps?

Drakey.

Ps.  It rained mud here last night.  Every car, window, path is covered
with dun coloured mud splashes and the queues at the car washes are a
mile long...  The farmers a gripped in the worst drought for years and
here closer to the coast it rains mud...