[Sca-cooks] Should I be doing this?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 04:43:06 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/17/2002 12:32:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kattratt at charter.net writes:

> I cooked my first feast when the Baby was 2 1/2 months old.  Just
> recently!!! Now someone else planned about half of this feast, I planned
> about 3-4 dishes.  Granted this was an extremely small feast, (20 people
> or so) ((if you include the cooking staff))  I had help from the person
> who had volunteered to cook but couldn't due to various issues and it
> was very welcome.  So what I am saying is that Yes you can do it!!!

As Nichola says, it CAN be done, and there's no dearth of help for a new
Baby, trust me... EVERYBODY wants to help <G>

He did a masterful job, and I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the local
Cooks available for events...

Corwyn (The guy with the health issues mentioned)...

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)