[Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Oct 17 10:03:38 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirrily Robert" <skud at infotrope.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

> Apollonia wrote:
> > Does anyone else get boggled down in research, and have nothing but the
> > knowledge to show for it?  I am apprenticed to a costuming Laurel, and I
> > have 1 really nice dress.  I can talk for hours on Italian costuming,
and
> > yet haven't done anything in the last few months except research, and
look
> > at pics...

Yes - the thing you have to do at some point is force yourself to start
doing something - give yourself a deadline to have a dress done by - then
you have to do something.  That's one of the reasons I think I'm going to
start looking for a Peer - to make me quit talking and do something, because
I do exactly that too, not to mention "project surfing"...

Generys