[Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 17 11:10:09 PDT 2002

But research is what I do. Teaching others how to more effectively
research is a great deal of what I do.
I teach and do handouts and guides on a variety of topics; I write for a
number of publications. I answer multitudes of public and private
queries on various lists regarding cookery, foods, and research, ranging
from the very simple to the highly complex. I will judge, if asked. If
invited, I show up and bring authentic foods for display; I also cook in
other cook's kitchens at events once in awhile. I don't do contests (I
won my kingdom back in 79 and promised my husband I'd quit if I won).
For me, there is no getting away from research. Research and knowledge
is the game for me.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway