[Sca-cooks] Advice on cleaning deep frying pots

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Oct 17 12:51:39 PDT 2002

> the seasoning that they use is oil misted on and then
> treated to high heat.won't last long.

Ok, how do you season your cast iron? I usually put oil on it and treat it
to high heat in my oven.

> my smoke alarm goes off when i make tea.

When I lived in an apartment with all the smoke detectors in the building
wired together, in the winter if I took a shower and left the bathroom
door open afterwards it set off the smoke detector. My roomates (male and
female) found this amusing, I don't know what the neighbors thought.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_