[Sca-cooks] re-united

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 17 18:06:32 PDT 2002

At 06:51 PM 10/17/02 +0000, you wrote:

>I would like to let you all know that I have been re-united with my long
>lost camera, just in time for Crown!  Yippieee!
>
>Now make sure to look for me when you all get there.  I want to see and
>greet you all.  Oh.  And if you are there and get bored, stop by the
>kitchen.  Hans will find something for you to do.
>
>Now back to your previously scheduled list.

Since we were talking about disco-era music, I saw the subject line and
immediately heard "Reunited... and it feels so good!" This is so sad. Next
you know I'll be singing old Bee Gees songs and embarrssing my friends...

Now Olwen, since you have you camera agian, I expect to see some shots on
your website- of you, smiling and having fun, d*mn it! Thus saith the Queen!

Queen Carmen Slugana, waving her eyestalks imperiously