[Sca-cooks] re-united

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:30:39 PDT 2002

>Since we were talking about disco-era music, I saw the subject line and
>immediately heard "Reunited... and it feels so good!" This is so sad. Next
>you know I'll be singing old Bee Gees songs and embarrssing my friends...
>
>Now Olwen, since you have you camera agian, I expect to see some shots on
>your website- of you, smiling and having fun, d*mn it! Thus saith the
>Queen!
>
>Queen Carmen Slugana, waving her eyestalks imperiously
\
Ahhh...I knew someone would go to that song!

I suspect you won't be seeing any pictures of me on the site, other than the
couple you can't really see me in.  I really do not photograph well.  Bad
enough one has to be plain, add non-photogenic to that and you get something
really awful!  But you shall be getting some pictures of anyone on the list
who shows up.  Genreys, for instance, is coming up Friday night I believe,
and if she shows up in the hall, I shall put her straight to a quick game of
frizbee and then work in the kitchen~!  See, once I get to know what you
look like, um...well, we *are* cooks, Right?  Well, I hope everyone who
comes pops into the hall kitchen and says hi and shares a hug.  For someone
who was not going to be in the kitchen this event, my list is growing longer
and longer...Beginning on Friday night and ending on Sunday!
Olwen