[Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 17 21:18:47 PDT 2002

I won dinner at Pizza Hut (OFC) once for knowing who Spock's parents
were.  Won a cd of Yngwie Malmsteem's Greatest Hits for knowing what
"famous event happened on this day"--radio played a snippit of a
speech.  Couldn't believe no one recognized Kennedy's inauguration
speech (sheesh!), so I found a phone, and called in.  Also had to
educate the poor DJ as to who Yngwie Malmsteem was....*sigh*....
--Maire, cooking lentils and feeling obscure