[Sca-cooks] Coordination, was Early SCA heraldry.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 17 22:22:15 PDT 2002

At 10:18 PM 10/17/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I won dinner at Pizza Hut (OFC) once for knowing who Spock's parents
>were.

A cranky Vulcan and a blond earth woman with a thing for pointy ears.

>  Won a cd of Yngwie Malmsteem's Greatest Hits for knowing what
>"famous event happened on this day"--radio played a snippit of a
>speech.  Couldn't believe no one recognized Kennedy's inauguration
>speech (sheesh!), so I found a phone, and called in.  Also had to
>educate the poor DJ as to who Yngwie Malmsteem was....*sigh*....

Friggin wonderful guitarist, from... er... Sweden? I remember Phil Keaggy
(now _there's_ a blast from the past!) going on and on about how wonderful
the guy was.

>--Maire, cooking lentils and feeling obscure

You're not obscure, you're _oblong_. There's a difference, you know!

:-)
'Lainie