[Sca-cooks] Re: should I be doing this?

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 13:16:38 PDT 2002

>Couple of hints:
>1)Find a friend with a dayshade now (or if you have one, find someone that
>will be willing to put it up for you)
>2) You will have much more to haul with the baby.  If you have an Ikea
>store
>near you, they have a wonderful wooden cart that is only about $25.  Makes
>great stroller/crib for an infant.  Not so good when they start rolling &
>crawling, but it will be great again when she starts walking.
>3) Don't be afraid to let people help you.
>4 ) Don't be afraid to ask for help.
>5) keep garb simple.

We've lucked out in that the site is 10 minutes from the house, and if
Genevieve gets too overwhelmed she can leave.  We're both pretty sure we can
do this.  Thanks to everyone for all the advice!

Vicente
(proud papa to be)

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson